Why a CPA Can Handle Your IRS Problems

a woman with irs problemsIRS problems can be not only irritating. They are also overwhelming if you feel like youve been dutiful in paying your taxes in El Paso. Typically the IRS will send you a letter audit asking to clarify a mistake in the taxes you filed. This will often lead to a heft bill that doesnt seem plausible to pay off. If this is the case, calling a CPA such as Clifford, Ross Raudenbush & Cooper can help you with this kind of issue.

How a CPA Can Help

By assessing your current state of taxes, a CPA can provide their clients with multiple strategies. These strategies will help you understand on whether the filed taxes was your mistake or that of the IRS.  Have multiple plans of action, you can choose a path that leaves you with the least amount of liability possible.

What if You Do Owe the IRS

If through our research of your filed taxes we find a discrepancy, it is likely that you will owe the IRS money. There are still many pathways you can take with a CPA. IRS problems such as these are common. A CPA can have any interest rates or penalties waived based on the fact that the incident was human error and not the intent of fraud. Furthermore, if the bill is still too high, a CPA can come up with an agreement with the IRS that will allow you to pay back what you owe without having to suffer a financial crisis.a couple speaking to a CPA

There is nobody better for the job of dealing with IRS problems than a CPA. As certified accountants, a CPA is has a working knowledge of tax laws. We also understand how the IRS handles any discrepancy. We have the expertise to resolve any IRS problems you may have run into.  Contact Clifford, Ross, Raudenbush & Cooper, LLC today.