Ah, Tax Day. It rolls around every year in April, but somehow it always sneaks up on us. This year, the dreaded tax deadline is scheduled for April 18th, 2017, and accountant firms are working around the clock to ensure that their clients get the best tax deductions with the least amount of stress. It is crunch time, and tax crunch time is crunchier than granola. But accountants live for this kind of pressure, and we live for Tax Day, too – because it means that we get to celebrate the end of a busy tax season! Clifford, Ross, Raudenbush & Cooper is ready to help.
Celebrate Tax Day Early
While some people are dreading Tax Day because they are frantically scrambling to get their taxes submitted on time, Tax Day is a day of celebration for accountant firms. After the end of a long, hard tax season, we get to clean off our desks and step outside into the fresh, spring air.
Meanwhile, many of our clients have been celebrating for weeks. Some of them got their tax returns early. Others are just grateful they don’t have to do math. Hiring an accountant gives people time to do the important things – like perusing the internet for funny videos or reading blogs about taxes. So kick back, relax, and read these Tax Day jokes. Because if you are working with an accountant firm already, you get to celebrate Tax Day early.
A Few Tax Day Jokes
- “Children may be deductible, but they are still taxing.” (unknown)
- “Accountant after reading a nursery rhyme to his child,”No, son. It wouldn’t be tax deductible when Little Bo Peep lost her sheep. But I like your thinking.” (unknown)
- “People who struggle with their income tax can be divided into two categories: Men and women.” (unknown)
- “The government is really asking a lot of us this month – first we’re supposed to count how many people live in our home, then we’re supposed to count how much money we owe them. I actually got confused and accidentally sent a check to the census and a member of my household to the IRS. Sorry, grandma.” (Jimmy Kimmel)
- “Question: Who makes the best detective – Sherlock Holmes, or a tax accountant? Answer: A tax accountant – we find more deductions!” (unknown).
Looking for Accountant Firms in El Paso?
Tax day is exciting for people who have already received their deductions and is a day of celebration for many accounting firms, but it is stressful for people who yet haven’t yet finished their taxes. Rather than digging through old files, googling tax terms, and searching for the best deductions all by yourself, consider hiring an accountant to help you! At Clifford, Ross, Raudenbush & Cooper, we offer efficient and effective tax help to businesses and individual clients alike. Let us help you meet the Tax Day deadline and celebrate another year’s’ worth of completed taxes.